Digital Photography - Creative Steps 55+
Digital Photography - Creative Steps
Thursday, September 20 – November 1*
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Explore ways of using your digital camera to make creative images that tell stories and reflect emotion by changing apertures, shutter speeds, as well as the use of natural and flash lighting. The class will also practise using Manual settings, Programme settings and exposure compensation and discuss light painting. Field trips will allow us to practise these techniques with the instructor by your side. The resulting images will take you to a new level of photography!
This structured 6 week program, lead by a professional photographer and educator, will provide you with more proficiency, creativity and FUN with your digital camera and images!
Pre-requisite: Digital Photography – Next Steps or a thorough understanding of the automatic features on your digital camera determined by the instructor.
Bring: digital camera, fully charged battery, memory card and USB flash drive. *Please note no class on Oct 18th.
Pre-Registration required 1 week prior to start date!
Register in the front office.
Program Fee: $40.00 for 6 weeks
Islington Seniors’ Centre is a warm and friendly place for seniors to socialize or take part in recreational programs
• Membership to the Islington Seniors' Centre is required to participate in most programs. Jan-Dec membership is only $16.00
• To register and confirm your space in a program, payment must be received by the Front Office.
• To register and confirm your attendance in a FREE program, please call the Centre at 416.231.3431.
• Our 'Garden Cafe' has light refreshments available.
• We are located in Etobicoke 1 block west of Burnhamthorpe Rd & Dundas St W.
• Parking on site is extremely limited so please walk, bike, scooter, take the TTC, carpool or drive and park using pay or 1 hour free parking on the street/in the Islington Village.